We understand that cost is an important consideration for any organization that wishes to invest in emergency food. Thanks to all of the great benefits that come with Easy Meal, it’s easy to get an approved budget for our meal kits.
- Great taste – When prepared, our meals taste just as delicious as they did when they were first prepared.
- High quality – We use state-of-the-art technology to produce meals with high quality ingredients.
- Easy to store – Easy Meal’s meal kits are designed with long-term storage in mind. Learn more about how to store our products here.
- Easy to prepare – With “just add water” simplicity, our meals can be prepared in minutes with minimal resources.
- Cost effective – Our meals average out to $16 per person per day.
- State compliant – Easy Meal products are designed to meet your state’s emergency compliance criteria.
We all want to make sure our money goes as far as possible — and Easy Meal can help make that happen. Our low cost emergency food products are significantly less expensive than traditional canned foods, making them a smart investment for your organization.
Easy Meal’s shelf life is at least five times longer than traditional canned foods. As a result, your initial investment in Easy Meal will not only pay for itself, it will eliminate an additional labor cost incurred to inventory and rotate traditional canned foods. Take a look at this graph that shows how much money you’ll save over time when you choose Easy Meal.
When you factor in the shelf life, quality, and design of our products, it’s easy to see that Easy Meal is the answer for your emergency compliance needs. Contact us today to request more information.